When we live a Christian life, we thrive from the fruits of our labor as the Lord Jesus Christ protects us from harm. If you are ready to build that relationship, it’s not as difficult to make a transition as what you might suspect. No matter the path that you’ve chosen until this point, you can become a Christian that you want to be. Take a look below to learn five simple ways to build your relationship with God and use these tips to accomplish great things in your life.
1. Go to Church: Perhaps the easiest way to build a relationship with God is to attend church. Most services are held on Sunday and on Wednesday, but some churches adhere to other schedules. Attend study when possible and learn so much as you meet other like-minded people.
2. Read the Bible: When you cannot be in church, the Bible is there beside you and can help you learn how to free yourself from the burdens that may have taken over your life. You will feel free and uplifted as you learn more about the word of God.
3. Attend a Ministry: When you attend a christian ministry, you not only increase your knowledge and relationship with God, but help others to make the same changes. It is a rewarding and fun way to live your life the right way.
4. Books/Videos/Podcasts: A few clicks online is all that it takes to find an assortment of religious books, videos, and podcasts. Take advantage of this material in your free time and build that relationship that you want.
5. Better Yourself: Vow to become the best person that you can be; it is the Christian way to live life, after all. It helps you learn how to live the right way and be the best in life.